sayang selamanya...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Intro...

Alhamdulillah...today i've done create one blog for myself.. i learn it from my younger brother who is really superb in comp. technology.. sometimes i'm wondering where is my younger brother learn about all this.. we come from middle-life family, didn't have computer in our childhood life, didn't have support from our parents to joined computer class, not enough money for bought magazine about computer technologies but my superb young brother still not give up and very maniac to learn about this 'miracle' techno...

So.. i'll try my best to make sure this blog can give inspiration to new blogger like me... hehehe..
Wassalam..

1 comment:

intan izani said...

bagus la fazee
ni tak sabar nak baca kisah hidup ko ni
hehe
aku dah jadi first follower ko tau...
hehehehe